Besides being a proud founding member of iBANNZ Ken is on the Board of the Northland Chamber of Commerce, an associate member of IMLANZ, a member of the Institute of Directors (IOD) and a judge for the Northland Business Excellence Awards. He also sits on a number of Advisory Boards for Northland SME businesses.
Ken works ‘up close and personal’ with good owner-operators and their teams, and the strong relationships that result often continue on for several years. The processes applied are powerful and proven, and the engagement of your key people throughout is not only a catalyst for positive change in your team culture, but is actually a serious dose of fun.
Ken is proud to have worked closely with a very large number of Northland’s well-respected business organisations over the past 12 years, and looks forward to continuing for many years to come.
Qualifications & Experience
- Diploma in Management
- Diploma in Dairy Technology (Distinction),
- Post graduate Honours Degree (Demography)
- B.Soc.Sc.(Double major Geography and Sociology)
- Certificate in Company Direction (IOD)
- Graduate of the NZIM Advanced Executive Programme
- Graduate of the Fletcher Challenge Executive Development Programme.
- Effective change management for companies
- Team Performance and Culture
- Good Governance
- Recruitment (of General Managers, Operations Managers, Administration Managers, CFOs, trades staff)
- Creation and implementation of practical business plans and strategies
- Project management via direct involvement in three Greenfield site developments
- Positive leadership – from the front
- NZ Dairy Industry
- Pulp and Paper
- Manufacturing and Contract Packing
- Economic Development