Want to be a registered member?
We provide our members:
- Like minded Group Support
- Professional Training Opportunities
- Peer to peer advice
If you would like to learn more about how IBANNZ can be an asset to your practice and professional career; and if you feel you have what it takes and that you meet our exacting standards of professionalism, competence and integrity, please apply by completing the application below.
We expect all applicants to meet our three induction pillars ethos:
Collegiality – Experience – Character
To become a member we ask that you prove a certain standard of delivery, working history, business success, advisory and business experience. The minimum requirement is that:
- You are currently active as a Business Advisor with clients
- You have worked as a Business Advisor for at least 2 years
If you meet these criteria we’d like to hear about:
- Your professional qualifications
- The industries in which you specialise
- Your employment track record
- Your business advisory history
Acceptance and Induction committee:
Once you have applied, our committee’s job is to determine that you have the experience that current members believe to be conducive to a successful business advisory operation going forward.
Membership, if successful, is subject to yearly review.
What we offer in return:
- A fully collegiate environment
- Full access to all association resources
- The prestige of belonging to an accredited body
- An online resource to support your own brand
Frequently Asked Questions
- IBANNZ Program FAQ
The Association have annual meetings and regular catch ups during the year. Training and education programs are also organised based around the common requirements of the time.
- When is the registration period?
The registration period is from the 1st April through to the 31 March.
- What is included in the registration fee?
The registration fee is $250.00 + GST.
- How can I register?
If you believe you have the appropriate credentials to become a registered member please fill in the application form and the Association will get back to you as soon as possible.
- What paperwork do I need to register?
Don’t worry its not a lot. Once you have registered we can go through what is required.
- Are there Association rules?
Yes there are association rules as we are a registered association society. Once application is made a copy of the rules will be sent to you.
Become a Registered Member
Join the association and become part of New Zealand's only Independent Business Advisory family.