With more than 20 years in the business advisory and training field, in addition to one-to-one advisory work, staff surveys, customer surveys and team conferences, Gerald is also an entertaining conference speaker, and can customize topics to suit your business.
Gerald’s background is in engineering – and still keeps a close eye on engineering developments. His first business experience was at the age of 19 in the UK, and he has since developed a very wide knowledge of small and large enterprises in many different industries including:
Has successfully coached over 300 new businesses through the start-up and early growth stages.
- Worked with a variety of Government Business Development programmes.
- Particular areas of focus are profitability, quality control, marketing, staff issues, financial reporting structures, gaining the competitive edge and franchising.
- Was a founding partner in Advantage Business Ltd from 2003 till 2018, helping the company grow to a peak network of 25 business advisors covering New Zealand.
- Believes in ‘plain English’ explanations and offers practical, real-life grounded, coaching and mentoring.
Restores Vintage Motorcycles and Antique Lathes for a hobby – and maintains a sense of humour….
Qualifications & Experience
- Coming Soon
- Engineering and Manufacturing
- Food and General Retail
- Trades, including Building and Construction
- Automotive Industry
- Health Practitioners and Therapies
- Education and Training