“The Essence of leadership is relationship”
I am a certified professional coach with more than 18 years of experience in educational leadership. I focus on personal growth, leadership, communication and relationship development for professional leaders, educators and managers.
The training I provide is based upon the conclusion that organisations need a new kind of leadership that puts human values first – a model of leadership defined as the participative, servant leadership model, facilitates each person’s creative capacities, the free expression of their individuality and their active participation in problem-solving and goal-setting.
The specific skills that I teach are:
- Empathic listening
- Honest self-disclosure
- Empowering others
- No-lose conflict resolution procedure
- Consulting skills
- Coaching skills
- Group problem-solving procedure
- Facilitating effective group-centred meetings
These skills are more than just great leadership skills. They are the skills for building and enriching all of our professional and personal relationships. Develop self confidence, empathy and be confident in dealing with all relationship situations. Become confident in resolving conflicts so that relationships become strengthened and people you interact with become empowered.
Qualifications & Experience
- Certified Professional Coach (International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring)
- Certified Educational Leader (Principals Course, Ministry of Education, NZ)
- Certified Practitioner of Non-Violent Communication
- Postgraduate Certificate in Education (University of Hertfordshire)
- Master of Science (University of Plymouth, UK)
- Batchelor of Science (University of Plymouth, UK)